We are walking approximately 350 KM of this route in a small group of up to eight with one trip leader. Even though this is a group each participant is encouraged to walk in silence on their own pilgrimage as much as possible.
The journey is designed to give you the freedom to walk at your own pace knowing there is bed at the end of the day. We leave each morning as a group, meeting optionally for lunch and gathering at the end of the day. Your trip leaders will be available during the walk for whatever support you need.
Join us from 3-21 October 2018 for this chance to explore.
Included in the trip:
- Clean, comfortable accommodation and simple continental breakfasts each morning. A lot of the trip is through small towns in rural France where accommodation is limited. For the most part, you will be staying in the centre of town and close to the Camino trail.
- In some cases, in order to supply you with a quality accommodation, there will be transportation provided to transport you to a hotel following your walk and return you to the trail the next morning to continue the journey.
- No single supplement – you will be matched with a roommate. Generally, we are in double occupancy; on occasions where accommodation is limited, you may be in triple occupancy.
- One-on-one and group pre-Camino support coaching calls for participants. These calls will focus on the mental, spiritual, and physical aspects of walking a long pilgrimage. This walk is a powerful journey that will test your stamina in many realms. The pre-Camino calls are designed to help you prepare in a way that will powerfully enhance the journey. Some calls will be private and some will be group calls. The group calls will serve to solidify the group and give you a sense of your walking partners before we go. There will be a private Facebook page for you to connect before and during the trip.
- Emails and texts within 9 am – 8 pm for the pre-Camino training period (in accordance with leaders’ time zones – MST and GMT).
- A trip leader to support you during the Camino journey. Your trip leader will have a cell phone to deal with unforeseen circumstances. If necessary, transport can be arranged during the day to deal with unexpected issues.
- Celebration and preparation for re-integration circle before departure.
- Post Camino review & integration call.
- A welcome package including a guidebook.
Not included in the trip:
- Transportation from home to the Camino route and back.
- Lunches and dinners on the Camino, incidentals such as water, snacks, toiletries, any medicinal needs and first aid. Plan on spending between $45 and $60 CAD per day on food and incidentals. France is more expensive for food than both Spain and Portugal.
- Any taxis or transport chosen by participants to shorten the walking period per day.
Itinerary – these distances and elevations are approximated using a guidebook and online resources. There will be some days when the hotel is not exactly on the route. Once booking is confirmed you will receive a detailed itinerary with hotels and information along the way.
|Wed 03 Oct||1||Travel day||Montpellier|
|Thu 04 Oct||2||Jet Lag day||Montpellier|
|Fri 05 Oct||3||Grabels||Aniane||23.9||201|
|Sat 06 Oct||4||Aniane||Arboras||22.3||437|
|Sun 07 Oct||5||Arboras||Lodève||23.6||223|
|Mon 08 Oct||6||Lodève||Lunas||26.3||520|
|Tue 09 Oct||7||Le Bousquet d’Orb||Saint-Gervais-sur-Mare||24.7||642|
|Wed 10 Oct||8||Saint-Gervais-sur-Mare||Murat-sur-Vèbre||21.6||697|
|Thu 11 Oct||9||Murat-sur-Vèbre||La Salvetat-sur-Agout||21.4||354|
|Fri 12 Oct||10||La Salvetat-sur-Agout||Anglès||18.5||157|
|Sat 13 Oct||11||Anglès||Noailhac (Castres)||23.6||-520|
|Sun 14 Oct||12||Noailhac||Castres||14.3||124|
|Mon 15 Oct||13||Castres||Sorèze||30.7||68|
|Tue 16 Oct||14||Sorèze||Saint-Félix-Lauragais||22.8||62|
|Wed 17 Oct||15||Saint-Félix-Lauragais||Avignonet-Lauragais||29.6||69|
|Thu 18 Oct||16||Avignonet-Lauragais||Montgiscard||24||50|
|Fri 19 Oct||17||Montgiscard||Toulouse||23.8||50|
|Sat 20 Oct||18||Toulouse||Celebration/exploration|
|Sun 21 Oct||19||Departure day|
Your Trip Leader:
Jenny is an Earth Goddess, intuitive empath, messenger and mentor at The Power of Change. She channels Divine Love energy and through her connection with the Earth taps into the Heart of Creation to bring messages of healing and expansion.
Jenny was called to a pilgrimage in France in 2015, when she walked over 500 km of the Le Puy route alone and without a plan.
The power that nature has to connect us to our souls is immense, and an essential part of the adventure. It awakens an understanding that we’re ALL vital pieces of a larger whole, partners in the dance of life. The Earth has inspired many occasions for Jenny to reflect on this. She has walked thousands of miles on this beautiful planet, connecting to its wisdom through her feet and her heart.
Jenny speaks English and decent but not perfect French.
Pricing in CAD – N.B. GST will be added for Canadian residents.
*Final payments must be made by August 31.
|Cheque or eTransfer||Credit Card via Paypal|
|Per person double occupancy*||3,950||*4,108|
|Deposit – in order to reserve your space – non refundable||1,400||1,456|
|2nd payment (ask about multiple extra payments)||2,550||2,652|
|Friend/Family rate per person in same room||3,800||*3,952|
|Deposit – in order to reserve your space – non refundable per person||1,400||1,456|
|2nd payment (ask about multiple extra payments)||2,400||2,496|
*Credit card fees will be waived for payment in full at time of booking. For Friend and Family rate both must be booked at the same time.
*See the note about double occupancy above under items included.
Questions? Comments? Please use the form below. Big Love, ~ Jenny Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Questions? Comments? Please use the form below.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form